A Civil Approach To Family Law And Divorce
People come together, and people come apart. In most divorces, both sides want the same things:
- To resolve issues of custody in a way that is best for the child
- To effect a fair and proper division of property
- To lay the groundwork for a viable new start in life
At Sowald Sowald Anderson Hawley & Johnson, we are known for optimal divorce solutions with a minimum of divorce drama.
Clients appreciate that we are good listeners, careful explainers and prompt responders. Opposing attorneys know we go about our business in a civil and professional manner. They also know that if they become aggressive, we do not back down.
SSAH&J — A Century And A Half Of Reliable Representation
- Our clients are glad they came to us. But it is other lawyers who know how good we are. Our firm is AV Preeminent-rated* — the highest designation under Martindale-Hubbell's peer review system.
- We take the tough cases, including divorces in which much is at stake, serious custody struggles, divisions of business properties, and relocations beyond state and national boundaries.
- Our practice is broad-based, serving every kind of client.
- We are involved in bar association programs to improve the practice of family lawyers everywhere.
- Our net experience in the law exceeds 150 years. This experience is your best assurance of a favorable outcome.