Focused On A Better Future For You
Robert B. Hawley
- Family Law
Robert B. Hawley, II joined the firm as an associate in December 1996 and became a partner in January, 2001.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Hawley served in the U.S. Army and the Ohio Army National Guard.
Mr. Hawley received his law degree in 1996 from Capital University Law School.
Mr. Hawley concentrates his practice in the area of family law and mediation.
Mr. Hawley is a Member of the Ohio State, Columbus and Delaware County Bar Associations, and their Family Law Committees. Mr. Hawley is also a member, and former Board of Directors member, of Central Ohio's, Collaborative Divorce Professionals, Inc.
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- Ohio, 1996
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1997
- Order of the Curia
- U.S. Army, Pershing Missile Crewman, 1982 to 1987
- Ohio Army National Guard, Computer Operations Specialist, 1987 to 1993
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Columbus Bar Association, Member
- Collaborative Divorce Professionals, Inc., Member
- Collaborative Divorce Professionals, Inc., Former Member, Board of Directors
- Delaware County Bar Association
Current Employment Position
- Partner, 2001