Focused On A Better Future For You
Marilee C. Boroski
- Family Law
- Domestic Relations Matters
Ms. Boroski joined Sowald, Sowald, Anderson & Hawley in 2005 and practices primarily in the areas of family and domestic relations law. She previously worked with the Price Law Firm and also spent seven years in the creditor's rights / collection practice with Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., L.P.A.
Ms. Boroski is a graduate of Capital University Law School, where she received recognition for her work in the Legal Clinic. She received her undergraduate degree from Wheeling Jesuit College and her paralegal certification from the National Academy for Paralegal Studies prior to attending law school.
Ms. Boroski is a member of the Ohio State and Columbus Bar Associations, as well as being a member of each associations Family Law Committee. She is also an active member of the Gahanna Chapter of the Women of the Moose Lodge.
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- Wheeling Jesuit College
- National Academy for Paralegal Studies
- Ohio, 1996
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2005
- Price Law Firm
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., L.P.A.
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Columbus Bar Association, Member
- Women of the Moose Lodge, Member, Gahanna Chapter
Current Employment Position