Focused On A Better Future For You
- Family Law and Employment Law
- Appellate Practice
Marty Anderson joined the Sowald, Sowald, Anderson & Hawley law firm in 1992.
Ms. Anderson received her law degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Law in 1977.
Prior to joining our firm, Ms. Anderson was in private practice with a small firm until 1985, after which she served as General Counsel to a publicly traded Pennsylvania corporation.
Ms. Anderson served as Chair of the Family Law Committee of the Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers from 2000-2002.
Her practice areas focus primarily on family law.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Ohio, 1977
- Pennsylvania, 1986
- Publicly Traded Pennsylvania Corporation, General Counsel
- Ohio State Bar Association, Family Law Committee
- Columbus Bar Association, Family Law Committee
- Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers, Chair, Family Law Committee, 2000 to 2002
Current Employment Position